Plasma and Shear Cutting
Bear Ridge Utilizes Messer’s Metal Master® Evolution High Definition CNC Plasma Machine
The plasma’s capabilities extend to cutting any form of mild and abrasion resistant steel up to 4 inches thick by oxy-fuel cutting, or cutting high production aluminum and stainless components by using H20 and shield gas.
Bear Ridge also operates an assortment of shears designed for production jobs that are capable of cutting and punching angle, flat stock and channel.
- Peddinghause 623/645
- Punch tonnage: 80 tons
- Shear tonnage: 250 tons
- Angle sizes: 1 ½”x1 ½”x1/8″-6″x6″x1/2″
- Flat: 2″x1/4″-6″x1/2″
- Channel:C3x4.1-C6x10.5, MC3x7.1
- Steelweld Shear
- Flat stock in width as large as 12’ and 3 ¼” in thickness
- Piranha Shear w/ Die Punch and Notcher
- Punch tonnage: 140 tons
- Shear: cable of cutting round, flat, and square bar
- Notcher: 4″x6″x3/8″
- Various saws for cutting pipe, channel, tube, flat, angle
The Bevel-R – MetalMaster Evolution
The Bevel-R™ is a 5-Axis, compact plasma bevel unit that can accurately cut bevel profiles(non-vertical) on almost any contour. Low profile plasma bevel head with 360 degree programmable rotation with no cable or torch lead wind up rapidly processes your weld prep parts. SureStop Collision Sensor for quick, simple torch realignment for plasma cutting.